11.17.2008

More Circus Leaks!!!

lord christ, i cant even handle this!! three more tracks from Circus have leaked tonight! one of them is written by Lady Gaga and features her in the background vocals. EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC.

here is the gaga song Quicksand:


rock boy:


trouble:


about a similar track that was leaked on youtube the other day that was rumored to be gaga's "Quicksand", Gaga saidThe rumored clip of Britney Spears’ Song, Quicksand, which I wrote that is being viewed online is totally not legit, and is farthest from the actual track. I’ve heard it many times, and if the song is put on the record, you’ll all see it then and only then. Until My work is 100% complete it is not to be posted all around the web and that goes against everything that I believe in as I do my job”

looks like its too late gaga! its leaked and i LOVE IT. you OWN. i promise u this version is the real thing, be careful when u search it on youtube, because there are like 7 fake versions.


No comments: