11.09.2009

Lea Michele Officially Has My Unconditional Love

Anyone who knows me knows how embarrassingly obsessed I am with the Fox television show "Glee", but if its one thing I have stood by, it is my dislike for Lea Michele. Something about her just screams "I am an insufferable cunt!". I will not however, deny the effect her voice has on me.

I have been conflicted with this dilemma for a long, long time. Tonight, I have officially swayed to the other end of the spectrum. The following list is reasons why I can no longer deny my love for her.

1) she can sing ALMOST as well as Idina Menzel.
2) shes from New Jersey, which, I mean, that automatically means I am predisposed to like her.
3)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

enough said. anyone who has ANYTHING negative to say about twilight has automatically endeared themselves to me.

No comments: