11.06.2009

New Favorite Thing: Rachel Zoe Project

This is my first entry in over a year I think. And its kind of sad/pathetic that it was RACHEL ZOE who inspired me to get back on the wagon.

I've seen a couple episodes of her show casually, on days when I should be doing other things like laundry or homework, but instead find myself drooling on the couch, eyes glued to anything on bravo..but never really got into the show!

Well....its epic! And by epic, I mean EPICALLY BAD. So bad in fact, that its mouthwateringly good.

Let me spell it out for you. We have one crazy, motherfucking batshit insane stylist, a gay husband (Roger), a bitchy entitled assistant (Taylor), and a gay bitchy entitled assistant (Brad)!

Now, I tried to look for clips on youtube to put here, because you really need to see for youself. Fortunately, Bravo is really great and takes everything down. Instead, I found a parody which is actually DEAD ON. The show is almost literally the same as this clip:



Famously, Bravo shows re-runs of all its shows mercilessly around the clock. There isn't a season on currently but the show is on all the time. YOU MUST WATCH!

1 comment:

Josephine Cusumano said...

First- I'm so excited that you're back to blogging!
Second -I felt that I should share this with you. It's what made me want to watch Rachel Zoe:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6j_F7TqCXY