10.22.2008

Just In Time for Halloween



Check out this teaser trailer for the new Friday the 13th remake. Its supposed to have a 2009 release, and a full trailer will be released with Saw V when it comes out. From this clip, you cant really tell much about the movie, its too short.

you know what? im not opposed to remakes like this. i mean, look at what Rob Zombie did with the Halloween remake a couple years ago. granted, hes an amazing director, but Marcus Nispel did do a great job with the Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake in 2003. To this day, that remake remains one of my favorite horror films. I consider myself a horror movie buff, my favorite time of year being Monster Fest on AMC and i have seen all of the Jason movies (Jason Takes Manhattan being my fave). anyways enjoy the clip!

(PS, im willing for forget Jason X ever happened if you are...)

No comments: