9.29.2008

GaGa redeems herself


last week, Lady Gaga was seemingly caught lip synching on an Australian news show. When i saw the video, there was definitely something wrong and honestly it disappointed me a little. here is what she says about the debacle:

"I was sick the day of the show but I absolutely, 100% was singing live. I have never lip-synched and never will. Even on my worst day, I never will."

"I am very happy to come back on Sunrise to sing again and have you in the front row."


heres what i think. she shouldnt have to give anyone explanations. shes obv new to this game. the only way to get people to love you is to get people to hate you. heres what she should have said:

"I used a fucking backing track because thats the nature of pop music. Suck it."

Lady Gaga, i have never performed in front of hundreds or thousands of people, but i have been one of the those hundreds. WE DONT CARE IF U SING. your not an opera singer, we get that. actually, it makes me feel pretty uncomfortable when i hear someone sing and sound like shit because they are out of breath from dancing. at that point, IM BEGGING YOU TO LIP SYNCH. i want a performance, not you heavily breathing into a microphone and trying to spin grunting noises into words.

anyways, enjoy this vid from yesterday where she clearly sings:

ps. bitch always looks so fierce!

No comments: