9.02.2008

oh MY FREAKIN GOD.


for the hell of it, i decided to check my myspace this morning to see what was up. sometimes i get random messages from people i havent talked to in a while or whatnot.

maybe like a week ago i sent The Duke Spirit, the killingest band in the UK, a message to tell them how fabulous they are, etc. really bands like them deserve any praise they get and u can just tell they are really down to earth and are doing what they do because they love making music.

well, they read my message like a day after i sent it and i was extremely happy. for them to take time out and read what i said was just really pleasing to me. i didnt care if i got a response or not.

WELL! when i logged on this morning i had a message! i thought.. "it couldnt be.." but when i clicked the link the message WAS FROM THEM!

they basically thanked me for my "great words" and that they will see me in october when they come. i mean i dont think they will literally see me but ill see them! this has seriously made my day. it doesnt even matter that i have 6 straight hours of accounting classes today.

a band that appreciates its fans will be around for a long time! seriously check out their music your gonna love it i promise.

heres the link to their myspace.

No comments: