7.26.2008

ive simply died and gone to heaven

im sitting here blogging in my underwear, which may be tmi, but i dont have air conditioning and its fucking HOT in here. i have like a dollar store fan going but its not helping in the least. also adding to the HOTTNESS in my room are these fotos of james mcavoy. seriously whoever has not fallen in love with him yet needs to get themselves checked out. 

(im talking about you kimling.)

these pics were featured in Arena magazine, which ive never heard of. 



thanks to ontd for the headz up. please click through to read the article. 

(ps i had record traffic on friday! im sorta proud of myself since this is a personal blog where i kind of preach my own shit and force you guys to listen.) please visit again and again and ill try and keep you entertained. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry, but I still thinks he's a silly overrated boy, and will NEVER be cute. nice try though...