7.01.2008

omg we are so alike!

i need to be going to bed right now, but i just saw the cover of Vanity Fair's August issue, and im mildly infuriated at their choices for the cover. clearly, if they are going to have serena, they need to have blair too. im not going to even mention whos on the cover because i simply dont care!
however, i got a hold of whats INSIDE the mag, and thats what counts. you can click here to access all of the 27 interviews they feature, but im just absolutley dieing over how much me and leighton meester have in common (except for shes rich, famous, and has a SICK sense of style and i can vouch for none of these in my own life). still, check it out-----

"LEIGHTON MEESTER Age: 22. Hometown: Marco Island, Florida. Upcoming project: Season five of Entourage. Jimmy Choo or Christian Louboutin? Jimmy Choo. Favorite designer? “I’m more a normal person than, like, a fashion girl. For everyday, I like Fluxus—it’s really soft. I really like Foley & Corinna; they do a good mix of vintage and new.” BlackBerry or iPhone? “Why do you assume I don’t have a Nokia pay-and-go phone? No, I have a BlackBerry.” Justin Timberlake or John Mayer? Justin Timberlake. What’s on your iPod? “Gnarls Barkley, the Kooks, and Sean Lennon. I like fun music, too, like M.I.A. She has good things to say.” Last book you read? Madame Bovary. Favorite drink? SoBe Life Water. Hybrid or Escalade? “I don’t know. I used to drive a Volkswagen, a safe Volkswagen.” What were you like in high school? “I was nice. We didn’t have much when I was little.” Were people mean to you like Blair was? “There was always one little girl in each grade that was mean to me. But I was never mean to anyone. I was never like, ‘Ew!’ ”

ugh. shes fabulous. i love her.

for the record- im a crackberry who LOVES m.i.a. and my fave drink is blackberry grape sobe life water! and i drive a SAFE honda civic.
(ps the pic is of leighton playing blair playing audrey hepburn playing holly g...FAB!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you two were meant to be sisters or something!!! BUT I have to admit that I was really excited to see that she is going to be in SEASON 5 OF ENTOURAGE bc thats like my fav HBO show :D
ugh i love her. shes my fav!!!!!