8.23.2008

Ed Westwick time

just jared was kind enough to post pics/and an interview with ed. im gonna post a couple of choice quotes, but please click through and read the whole thing via jared. the killingest blogger out there.

On his portrayal as Chuck Bass being just as notable as his own bad behavior and sense of style: “Chuck is an iconic character and the clothes are iconic. I think I rock the look well. My style has always been good. Top notch, baby. I like the glamorous indie rock look, like the Libertines. But you know, without the heroin needle sticking out of my arm.”

On planning to enjoy the city and the last warm days of the season: “I love going out in the summer. The girls wear their nice dresses. Did that sound sleazy? It really did, didn’t it? Put it like this: Everyone comes out looking gorgeous in summer. We are a more beautiful species in the summer. No doubt Chuck Bass would say ‘cheers’ to that, baby.”

No comments: