8.12.2008

More One Tree Hill Spoilers, etc.

click under the cut

Marco in Atlanta: You mentioned that Brooke would be in a "dark place" on the new season of One Tree Hill. Can you give us any more hints?
If she doesn't get an Emmy for this, she'll be robbed.

(omg! this makes me excited..)

Lory in New York: What is gonna happen when our Gossip Girlfavorites graduate school? Please, tell me anything. You know we love you.
Looks like the Gossip Girl series is sticking close to the books when it comes to college admissions: In an upcoming ep, several of the kids head to New Haven to check out the Yale campus. If they eventually graduate, they'll join a prestigious list of fictional Yale alumni that includes Rory Gilmore (Gilmore Girls), Joshua Lyman (The West Wing) and Montgomery Burns (The Simpsons).

Andrew in Onondaga, N.Y.: What about some Grey's Anatomylove for the older kids at the hospital?
Gladly. Chief Webber (James Pickens Jr.) is going to be whipping the staff into shape when the hospital starts to slip in the national rankings as one of the best teaching hospitals in the country. Seattle Grace not running smoothly? Maybe that's because all the doctors have time for are "cat naps" in the on-call room. I gotta get me a j-o-b at Seattle Grace!

Mark in Philadelphia: Thanks for the juicy Mer-Der housing update! Speaking of that, are Yang and Torres still going to be living together next season on Grey's Anatomy?
My Grey's spies told me that prestrike there was going to be a little Three's Company action going on with Hahn, Torres and Yang. Now that Callica has been established, will the lovebirds be moving in together? And who is the Jack Tripper in this interesting living arrangement?

Casey in San Diego: I loved the Officeupdate. Thank you! But what I want to know about is the guy who's really destined to be with Pam: Toby!
Owwww! My ears! They're bleeding. Just kidding. I do love me some Toby (though do not want him with Pam, sorry), and therefore I am very saddened to report that he may have fallen on hard times. Sources told me exclusively that USC wasn't only home to the prestigious Pratt Art School, but also a Costa Rican hospital. ¡Carumba! I seem to remember someone named Toby leaving for that very country at the end of the last season, so I'm hoping he's OK.

Rick in Orange, Calif.: Kristin, you said you were going to share what Rich Sommer was doing on The Office. What's the scoop?
Looks like Mad Men's Rich Sommer is going to be playing one of Pam's classmates, and sources told me they were giggling together during a scene. I suspect they'll have just enough of a flirtation to make Jim a little insecure about Shiny New Beesley. If it's more than that, sorry, but his character must prepare to die.

via here

No comments: