8.21.2008

Get over yourself, Miley.

you have absolutely GOT to be kidding me. im as big of a miley fan as anyone else, but reading her interview in 17 magazine really made me shake my head. following are some choice quotes that are REALLY outrageous:

Q: Do you feel pressured to be as perfect as your TV character, Hannah Montana?
A: sometimes its hard, especially when it comes to my body. i have big boobs and curves, so i hear things like, "watch your body, you need to wear this and that." you cant be volumptuous because thats not the image. so i do struggle, i feel like everyones always looking at me.

Q: why do you think things didnt work out (between you and nick jonas)?
A: i feel like our relationship was a little too cliche for me. its like brad and angelina, miley and nick jonas- i want to be a part of something thats real.

is this bitch for real? no one even really knew they were def going out.

all of the other questions have equally annoying and untrue answers. i dont know if they article is available online otherwise id post a link.
does she think we are stupid?

No comments: