6.06.2008

can keira pull it off?


personally, i love keira knightly. shes one of my favorite actresses. the only role i ever hated her in was in Love Actually. anyways, the latest news is that she is to play the role of Eliza Dolittle in a remake of My Fair Lady. this has many people up in arms. alot of them do not want to see knightly reprising a role that was done so nicely by audrey hepburn (on screen) and julie andrews (on stage). 

i have read the original play Pygmalion and have also seen a cheap high school version of My Fair Lady, and from that alone, i think keira will be fine. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seeing as how Keira is my all-time favorite actress in the WORLD, I am ecstatic to see that she is in another classic movie.

We all know how I work, I have to read the novel first, and watch the original. I have to prep myself for her new film!!!

Could this be another Pride&Prejudice film? Hmm...well nothing beats that one, perhaps this could be my 2nd fav :D