6.21.2008

Lollapalooza 2008


i may be the only person i know whos practically dying from excitement over this. 

Lollapalooza '08 has a great lineup, at least in my opinion, and i mean..come on- Rage Against the Machine is playing! i never even got into them until earlier this year but i swear they are my soulmate (musically), and my best friends can attest to that. 

Anyways, here are the bands i am excited about playing this year (god willing i find enough souls to come with me)...

day 1:
the raconteurs
duffy (!)
rogue wave
the kills
mates of state

day 2:
the ting tings
brand new (!)
lupe fiasco
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

day 3:
haha nine inch nails is playing, and i think its kinda funny cause they always mention them on gossip girl
tally hall- and i dont think anyone but me and my roommate can officially appreciate that
chromeo
MARK RONSON <33333333333333333333
gnarls barkley
kanye west? wtf? maybe that was a typo, lollapalooza isnt really his scene. 


best part is, you can get ur three day pass for just over 200 bucks! thats practically a steal. PLEASE come with me. i might go by myself and get a hotel room in the southside of chicago, im bound to make some friends there....

No comments: