6.05.2008

just LOOK at him.

ok..i may or may not have spent 20 or more minutes looking at william moseley pictures on his fan site. im sorry i just cant help it!
here he is at the Glamour Women of the Year Awards the other night (my picture is sans Hayden because i hate her guts).
from LWW <3 href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhJCPYIOOmIolIxdccxMEb_0bdV_tinlD_WtZuUP3wFGXo3XcDuMHQX6fOWwqSvA1oNj2OnRVDfPASstg-pppuHTJ_Iit6NQy-wtn19jNNOjIfL2FQkMLmTTlS9micE5i5tuJQNmplPQQ0/s1600-h/normal_9347810pauls1290074200611428PM.jpg"> im sorry but this pic really bothers me for some reason? they remind me of a couple and thats just wrong. plus anna looks kind weird and what the hell is she wearing? who did her makeup? she looks like shes wearing cheap eyeshaddow or something. but william looks ravishing as always.
omg this last one kills me. absolutley kills me. half of me put this here for my best friend jo. im pretty sure shes gonna hyperventilate when she sees this.

ok im done spamming now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay.
i just died at those picatures. amazing just amazing, I truly love him.
peter + atonement= delish.

I really cannot wait to see what other films he's going be in!